Monday, February 27, 2012

Well a good weekend with the fiance's friends from home.  A little bit got nuts, but that's bound to happen with 14 people living under one roof.  Overall a good time and we managed to get a 3.5 mile run in on Saturday morning with only about 5 hours of sleep...all I know know is that I can will myself to run a minimum of 3.5 miles no matter what the conditions are.  It was cold, windy, I had been up over 24 hours prior to my 5 hour sleep (or is that a nap?), and at one point my fiance said "oh looks bears!"...I had no reaction and felt if actual bears were going to attack me that may be an improvement with how I felt at the time...the "bears" she referred to were only metal ones in someone's yard though, so we survived that run.  Unfortunately, after the weekend activities I felt like I might be getting sick, so I slept the majority of Sunday, but got up bright and early to and slogged out a 4.5 mile run today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment