Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF

Well a long week of work, but it's Friday!!!  I got out for a quick 3 miles run.  Not sure why, but I always feel like it's a little easier to get going on my Saturday long run day if I do a quick run on Friday.  This week I ordered a new pair of runnig tights (Saucony Men's Omni LX Tight II ) and long sleeve shirt.  I figured I should treat myself and runnerswarehouse.com had a 25% sale off of already sale priced merchandise (no shoe discount:))  I look forward to reviewing these.  I have a pair CW-X and 2XU.  I prefer the 2XU, but the CW-X are a little bit warmer when it drops below 30 (I suppose I should review those also).  The shirt is a long sleeve brooks equilibrium.  I already have the same one in a different color and considering it was $20 it was an easy choice.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment