Thursday, February 23, 2012

Power Save Mode

Well due to horrible planning I will only have one rest day before I try my time trail 10K.  Although I really would have liked to do a race 5K and 10K before the DC Marathon there really just are not a ton of races for these distances in February.  I suspect that next year I will change my schedule around a little bit, but at the same time with the great weather we have had in February all the training for the most part is on schedule.

Tomorrow's 10K time trail should be interesting....I tried to map out a route that I would have to deal with minimum car traffic.  I'm hoping I can push myself and run under 7:35/mile pace, but based on my time trail for my 5K I'm not expecting to run under 7:20/mile pace...but we will see.  I think at this point I'm full capable of beating my only 10K race time, but if that happens tomorrow...nobody knows.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment