Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Turtle Pace Wednesday

Well I got out there today...after 2 days off a failed attempt on Monday and a day off yesterday.  Still a little bit sore from the half marathon but determined to walk I started a very slow pace.  I ran for about 20 minutes or so at a 10 min/mile pace and felt pretty good afterwards.  I would say the clipart represents my speed, but also how I felt.  I wasn't planning on doing anything tomorrow, but I may just do the same workout as today...then take Friday off and try to get in a couple of easy miles on Saturday.  The plan is to be sort of back into the swings of things by next week. 

Still no decision on the Red Shoe Shuffle 5K....it will definitely be a smaller race as I think right now only 300 people signed up....so there could be potential to place fairly well (hopefully improve on my best overall place of 22nd in the Jingle Bell run).  I also would like to get a 5K in prior to the Cleveland 5K.  Decisions decisions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment